* The positioner controller can be mounted in any position in a dry location, e.g control panel.
* The version for line voltage (e.g. 220v- or 110v-) has to be protected against accidental touching of live parts
* For panel or wall mounting the controller has to be built into the housing.
* Before connection the unit it has to be checked, if the available supply voltage corresponds with the voltage Given on the positioner lable.
(e.g. 220v- or 110v-)
* The positioner controller PEPC 10 is a P - controller. The position of the pressure transmitter potentiometer GW (0% - 100%) is compared with the position of the burner feedback potentiometer R W (100% - 0%) built Into the servo motor drive. When a deviation exists in the transmitter potentiometer the positioner controller.
Give the corresponding control signals to the motor drive until the position balance is established.
Transmitter and feedback potentiometers with a nominal value form 130 to 2000 ohms can be used.